- We have 60,500 scores and books ranging from solo instrumental, chamber, and orchestral scores to opera, lieder, and composers' complete works.
- Our music literature, history and theory, and method books (ML and MT) are located one floor above on the 2nd floor of the Mearns Centre for Learning.
- We subscribe to 125 serials, which can be explored alongside the periodicals of other disciplines in Current Periodicals on the main floor of the Library.
- The music reference collection is in the northeast corner of the Media Commons, conveniently located near Bill Blair the Music & Media Librarian who is available for assistance with research, or finding music score or recordings.
- Discover our special music collections, including the Tickell Simpson collection of early 20th century salon sheet music.
- 500 feet of CDs
- 40, 000 LPs from classical to jazz to 80s pop, and ethnomusicology field recordings
- Audio kits, including Acting With an Accent and the Jamey Aebersold Play-A-Long series
- 6100 VHS tapes
- 1300 DVDs
- A 16mm film collection
- Our non-fiction collection ranges from the National Film Board and CBC to local interest pieces featured on BC's Knowledge Network.
- Our feature film collection ranges from box office hits to foreign and independent films.
- Our collection includes all Lansdowne and many other campus lectures.
- Faculty can participate in video collection development through the cost share video procurement arrangement.
- Browse our collection
Find materials through the library catalogue, including a video browse feature.
Page maintained by: