Print & Audio
- Undergraduate, community, and associate borrowers may check out books and scores for 4 weeks, community and associate may borrow up to 5 CDs, 5 LPs, 5 cassettes, and 5 kits at one time.
- Graduate students, faculty, and staff may borrow books and scores until the end of the current term.
- Print & Audio can be renewed in person, by phone, or online up to 5 times unless recalled.
- If your print materials are recalled by another borrower you have 1 week to return them.
- Overdue fines are $1 per day per item, $2 per day if recalled.
- Borrowing is restricted to current UVic students, faculty, and staff with a valid UVic ID card to comply with vendor licensing agreements.
- Videos and DVDs are due back the next day at 3:00 p.m. and overdue fines are $5 per day.
- We are unable to renew or hold them for you, however students can request 3 day loan class presentation bookings, and advance viewing room bookings.
- Faculty, if you need visual materials to support your teaching, use our online booking form for extended loan periods.
- When fines hit $20, or if the item is missing or damaged, it becomes lost and a replacement cost plus a $30 processing fee are added to your account.
Not @ UVic
- If you need something that we don't have, please let us know. We want our collection to support your teaching and learning.
- You can also request to borrow print materials from another library.
- Videos can be borrowed from other BC Libraries at a cost to you.
Faculty please book online. Students please contact video booking staff.
- Interlibrary loans are not available for audio recordings.
Page maintained by: