EndNote - at UVic
EndNote is a software tool offering a number of bibliographic formatting options and bibliographic file management features to suit most academic disciplines, from the sciences to the humanities.
allows users to:
Download EndNote - Free Trial
- Manually create, store and manage libraries of bibliographic references.
- Import and store references saved from remote library catalogues and databases.
- Automatically create and format bibliographies for publication in a chosen style. Endnote includes 700 publication styles.
- Create and store images.
- Construct manuscripts with built-in templates.
- Works with a Palm Pilot.
- Endnote is a commercial product produced by Thomson/ISI Research Soft.
Download a 30-day free trial version from the Endnote website.
Windows 98SE/ME/NT/2000/XP or Macintosh versions available.
- Endnote software is available for purchase at the UVic Computer Store.
||Top of Page|
For more information contact:
EndNote Help Desk