Find the required readings assigned for a class by searching the Course Reserve Catalogue.
- The Curriculum Library is responsible for reserve reading materials assigned for undergraduate Bachelor of Education courses
- Reserve materials are signed out and returned to the Curriculum Library Loans Desk
- 2 hour, 1 day or 3 day loan periods are available, as set by the instructor
- In order that all students have equal access to assigned materials, overdue charges of $1.20 per hour (to a maximum of $20.00 per item) are in place
- Reserve items cannot be renewed
- You may borrow 2 reserve items at one time
- Please note that reserve materials for graduate courses are located in the Reserve Room, McPherson Library