Curriculum Library Collections
The Curriculum Library has over 30,000 resources supporting the learning, teaching, and research needs of the University's undergraduate teacher education students.
- Included in our print collection are Ministry curriculum documents, school textbooks and teacher's guides, teacher support materials, and children's and young adult literature.
- We hold visual materials in the form of picture sets, maps, posters, charts, all searchable through our CL Poster Collections Database
- Our non-book materials include cd-roms, audio, video, and DVD titles, manipulatives, and kits
- We also have paper copies of past student M.Ed. projects, with newer submissions available digitally in UVicSpace
- Our collection includes French recommended and supplementary materials, as well as textbooks for other international language teaching areas
Students will also find scholarly materials relevant to education and to other academic disciplines, as well as an additional collection of children's and young adult literature, in the Main Library collection.
- The Curriculum Library's Historical Textbook Collection includes British Columbia prescribed textbooks and teaching materials from the mid-19th century.
- We also maintain a collection of BCTF Provincial Specialist Associations publications.
Not @ UVic?
If you need something we don't have, please let us know. We want our collection to support your teaching and learning requirements.
- Current University of Victoria students and Faculty can also request needed print materials which we do not hold from other Library collections
- Additional teacher education resources can be found in the Faculty of Education's Resource Centres for Art, Math, Music, and Science