Renewing library materials
You can renew online:
- Login to My Library Account, found under "Quick Links" on our website.
Retirees, Alumni, and Associate Alumni, please note that you will need a 12-digit number from your card. Contact the Main Loan Desk (250-721-8230, firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain your number.
- Under Charged Items, check off each item that you would like to renew.
- Click Request Renewal
- Check each item for the new due date. Contact us if you experience a problem renewing.
We can help you renew if you phone or email us:
- Phone 250-721-8230 ~Please have your library card handy!
- Email email@example.com ~Please include your ID card number in your email!
Help! My item didn't renew!
- The item may already be overdue or is due today. Once an item is overdue, it is not possible to renew items online. Phone or email us to help you right away.
- You may have reached our renewal limit. Most items at the McPherson Library can be renewed five times. At the Curriculum Library, most items can be renewed three times.
- The item may not be renewable. Most film/video items, most reserve items, and items with outstanding recalls are not renewable.
- Your library card may have expired or will expire by the item due date. Most library privileges must be renewed annually in September.
- I'm still not sure why I can't renew. If none of these reasons apply, please contact us for help.
This page is maintained by: